Bloomers Parade (Thursday, July 19th)
The Bloomer Parade kicks off the 59th Annual Bohemia Mining Days festival on Thursday evening at 6 pm.
Calling ladies of all ages… Get your bloomers on and get down to 5th & Main by 5:45 pm to sashay down Main Street to the entrance of Bohemia City in Coiner Park.
For more info click here.
Kiddie Parade (Friday, July 20th)
The parade steps off at 11 a.m. and proceeds west on E. Gibbs Avenue and turns left on 6th Street. The route then turns right on Whiteaker Avenue and then left on 5th Street. The route then turns left and heads east on Main Street to North 8th Street and then left and back to the community center parking lot.
For more information click here.
Grand Miners Parade (Saturday, July 21st)
The Grand Miners Parade is a tradition stretching back nearly 60 years in Cottage Grove.
- Entry Fee: Entries must submit application and pay appropriate fee.
- $35 for Business & Policital Groups
- $15 for Nonprofit Organizations and Individuals
- Staging: Begins at 7:30 am on South 10th Street. All entries must be in place by 9:45 am.
- Be imaginative and design an entry to reflect your business, organization, or just for fun.
To pay with a card, please call Penny at (619) 244-6661. Please note a $3.00 convenience fee will be added.