Come see 100+ kids and animals marching in the Kiddie Parade! The parade begins and ends on Friday morning at the CG Community Center with a route through the historic downtown area.
This perennial favorite BMD event is open to children 12 years and younger. At the conclusion of the parade all participants receive a keepsake ribbon and ice cream.
- THEME: “Every Trail Tells a Tale”
- ON-SITE REGISTRATION: Friday, July 20th beginning at 10:30 am. Meet in the east parking lot of the community center and check in at the registration table.
- COST: Free
- PETS: Pets that are well-controlled by the participant and on a leash are welcome in the parade. Keep in mind the hot mid-July temperatures make street pavement hot for paws and be sure to bring water for your pet to drink at the end of the parade. Horses are welcome also! Riders must have a support person to scoop up poop immediately during the parade and in the staging area.
- PARADE ROUTE: The parade steps off at 11 a.m. and proceeds west on E. Gibbs Avenue and turns left on 6th Street. The route then turns right onto Whiteaker Avenue for one block and then turns left onto 5th Street. The route then turns left and heads east on Main Street to North 8th Street and then left and back to the Community Center parking lot.
For more information call Cindy at (541) 942-5064
- Fri, July 20th 2018: 11:00 am